Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome to the fun!

OK folks, here we are, just a little more than a month to go before the 2010 conference, and the blog is up and running. Of course, we'd rather have you here, but if for some reason you can't make it, you can follow a lot of the goings on by coming here (or subscribing).

Of course, plenty of attendees will be twittering (I believe the hashtag is #WritersUA), but just how much can you get from 140-character snippets. Then again, while I'll be blogging more in-depth from within sessions, I'm only one person, and there are concurrent sessions all day, every day. And I'll be occasionally adding pictures! :)

Whether or not you're attending (and it's not too late to convince your boss of the conference's value), I hope you'll find the blog here valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment